Friday 13 September 2013

Time Together

The last one week, I've found myself being rather busy, often being out and about, and although I have found myself in group fellowships with God more often than anywhere else, I found that the love was slowly dwindling... Why?
Was I unappreciative? No
Did I stop believing? Never... so what was the problem?
Very simple actually, although I spent time in his presence and worshiped and fellowship-ed in his presence regularly, I haven't taken time to just be with him, one on one, talk with him and just relish in the joy of being in his presence, and so because I haven't been doing this, the bond began to thin and at first, I didn't realize what was going on, until the problem extended to the regular group fellowship. So, I have decided to always have one on one time with the lover of my soul, so as to maintain the strong bond that I have with him.
That being said, if you are reading this, you should have already realized that even in our earthly relationships with loved ones, our bonds grow when we take time to talk one on one, because that is when a true connection between you and said loved one is achieved. And as compared to being in a group, having such "one on ones" enables us to speak to each other on much more intimate terms and this would build an even closer relationship between you and your loved ones. So try and take time to talk with your loved ones one on one, you'd be surprised the difference it could make.

No comments:

Post a Comment